Personal information is requested when you register to become a member. During registration, you are asked to provide your complete name, business name, business physical address (including state, city and zip code), credit card, debit card and/or prepaid card information and its billing address. Additional information are being asked like, email address, main phone number, alternate number (mobile number), about your company (category of business, operating hours). The more information you submit and the more accurate it is, the better we are able to tailor our services to your needs.
Your IP addresses, operating system or browser information may be collected whenever you interact with us or our website. We collect these information order to compile usage statistics. The information you provide for any third-party integration within our website is used to connect the integration to your account only. Depending on the integration, we may store your account identification, your access token and certain pieces of information that are returned by the integration in order to maintain the connection between your third-party integration and your corresponding account.
Whenever you interact with us or our website, US Local Directory may place a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are data files that help your browser communicate with US Local Directory.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if your browser rejects or blocks a cookie, it may impact your ability to use some of our website and our services.
USE OF INFORMATION
US Local Directory purpose in collecting personal information is to identify the member as well as to send recent updates and important announcements via post and/or email. In order to serve our members better, we do research on our members’ demographics and interests based on the information you submitted to us upon registration.
- We have your consent to do so.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to responds to any claims.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or authorities.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of US Local Directory, the owners, our employees, our affiliates, our partners, our users, or the public.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to do our job to market our company and help your business to have a great visibility on the internet.
- We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
The online transaction processing is provided with AlphaSSL, using the highest commercially available encryption technology (256 SSL encryptions). All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted.
Alternatively, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org